Why choose Allsopp Orthodontics?
We believe there are a number of reasons for you to choose to have dental and orthodontic treatment at Allsopp Orthodontics, but here are our top 10:
- Orthodontic specialist: Dr Jonathan Allsopp is a GDC registered specialist in orthodontics and one of approximately 10 orthodontists in the UK to hold a formal qualification in lingual orthodontics.
- Cutting-edge technology: We’re committed to delivering great results for our clients through the use of the latest orthodontic technology including the iTero intra oral digital scanner.
- Multidisciplinary treatment: We’re a unique practice in that we offer both orthodontic and dental services to our patients.
- Dental implant experts: Dr Allsopp has a special interest in dental implants and has placed and restored several thousand Straumann implants since 1996.
- Straumann Gold+ status: In recognition of Dr Allsopp’s experience working with dental implants, Allsopp Orthodontics has achieved Straumann Gold+ status.
- Parking: We aim to make our practice as inviting as possible and that includes offering parking onsite for our patients as well as disabled access.
- Evening appointments: We have evening appointments available on Mondays and Wednesdays to make it easier for you to receive treatment outside of work hours.
- Finance plans: We want to make sure treatment is affordable for all our patients which is why we have payment plans and finance options in place, including Denplan payments.
- Hygiene services: We’re not just concerned with the condition of your teeth; we’re concerned with your overall oral health which is why we offer hygiene services with our highly experienced hygienist.
- Consultations: We want to ensure you understand exactly what your treatment entails so we offer each of our patients a consultation, giving you the opportunity to ask us questions.