We want to ensure everyone can afford the orthodontic treatment they need and deserve, which is why we are committed to finding a finance plan that suits your budget. We have 0% finance available for any treatments over £600. Our finance plans are offered through Hitachi Capital.
If you would like to apply for finance, simply contact us to arrange an appointment. Late night appointments are available on request.
What do you need to bring?
If you have booked an appointment to discuss finance options and payment plans with us, please bring the following:
- Either a UK driving licence or a utility bill as proof of residency
- Bank card from which direct debits will be taken
Who is not eligible for Hitachi Capital finance?
The following applicants would not be eligible for Hitachi Capital finance:
- Temporary/agency workers
- Childminders working from home, unless they have a registered child minding business
- Foster carers (with no other paid employment) are not eligible unless their partner/spouse is in permanent employment (16 hours per week minimum)
- Students (other than trainee nurses and doctors) even if working 16 hours or more per week
- Supply teachers (unless the applicant’s fixed term contract expires after the end of the term of the agreement).